Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yesterday's Outcome

Just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the prayers.  Keith came through the surgery very well.  The surgeon said that from all visual appearances the growth wasn't a more aggressive type and probably not cause future issues.  Of course the mass and tissue were it was attached were sent to pathology.  The results will not be back until early next week.  Keith is home, as comfortable as can be expected, and in good spirits.  For now, the outcome is very good. 

I had trouble getting to sleep last night.  My mind just wouldn't shut down and every muscle in my body was ready to spring.  I saw 3:22 a.m. on the clock.  I woke up at around 9:30 and feel much better than I have for the past few days. 

We are thankful for the outcome of the surgery and praying that the pathology reports are exactly as the surgeon expected.

Once again, thank you for caring and your prayers.

5 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

So very happy to hear that the surgery went so well. Now the prayers are being said for the biopsy results.

happyone said...

Oh that is good news!! More prayers for a good result!

Tee said...

Will continue to pray for good lab results and clean margins.

Cheryl said...

Oh, you must all feel so relieved. I hope the pathology reports are all clear and the healing, mentally and physically can start.

Damon said...

nice post
+follow